Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spanish Busienss Sayings

In my darkest night I will be on my own

Certain songs, certain lyrics, listen to them continuously. You come in and there is nothing to do, they begin to represent moments in your life. Listen to them by car, subway, nell'mp3 while you're in the queue at a traffic light, on the train with his head leaning against the window and looked away. Listen to them before bed, almost almost left on the repeat to sleep with that background and Thee, so wake up the next morning, indulged the same melody. There are texts that is how they understand you, as if in a sense rips the words of mouth, words you would like him to cry, to her, a bad day, a muffled emotions, and the rain that falls a wind sbatte un pò troppo forte contro le persiane della finestra. Così in questa domenica uggiosa, Big Chair e buone emozioni a tutti: da ricordare, da rimpiangere, da vivere. Ma pur sempre emozioni.



Now you know that I heart everything about you
And that's why it's quite hard to get through this alone

You're the only one I can talk to about it
In my darkest night I will be on my own

These walls that we climb are hard to recognize
They fall when I say your name

Here we go
Fast and slow
On the big chair

But we don't know
Where we're going
On the big chair

Don't you know it's hard, quite, in the time of confusion
To tell you that I love you

You see it could have been me instead of you
It could have been me if I wanted to
But it wasn't
So we'll have to face the truth

These walls that we climb are hard to recognize
They fall when I say your name

Here we go
Fast and slow
On the big chair

But we don't know
Where we're going
On the big chair

Time to pull the shutters down
Breakin' clouds don't make a sound?

Here we go
Fast and slow
On the big chair

But we don't know
Where we're going
On the big chair

(Big Chair - Travis)

0 comments:

Post a Comment