hands I will not forget what the fate
then I wonder why. Who knows why Lately, I've understood, increasingly, of running into people you've never seen before, but their rich history and finirci to talk for hours. Just like that man in his seventies and hands worn that a few days ago, told me of his marriage, that had no money for the organization, but that sentiment was too strong and eventually became his wife to lend 150,000 pounds to get married and realize that their dream. And then, soon after, go talk to the satisfaction of the last years and years to be confirmed after a lifetime of sacrifices, struggles, compromises, entire days spent at work and leave not taken. And yes, my dear sir, I must admit .. I held some tears As I spoke the other night, I watched and I could see a light shining in his eyes, a balliore satisfied, balliore of those who fought and achieved what he wanted. It is a little bit, I also envied. Why in this world, where everything nowadays is totally insecure, which is submerged by the sterility of the feelings, values \u200b\u200band rights, one day thinking about the past I hope I can hide in your eyes that same spark. Then we said goodbye and thanked for the odd chat. And then I thought that these are the things I like, things that in some ways fill my life, just as a train journey to unknown lands. After all what can be more attractive and interesting along the meanderings of a past life, suffered, but also lived up to the end with strength and dignity?
0 comments:
Post a Comment