Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Make A Cake In Kenstar Oven

il mio nome segreto

In the book of Revelation says that the end of time who will win the battle against the enemies of God will be rewarded, among other things, with a white stone on which is written their name secret
"who overcomes I will give to eat of the hidden manna and a white stone, is written on the stone a new name that no one knows except him who receives it" (Revelation 2:17).
This little stone we can Read our name secret: that which reveals our true identity.
I think will be a name similar to those used by certain Indian tribes to reveal the character of a person, like "sunshine", "happy heart" or "penetrating gaze." I think that in some Scout groups to use this type of names at the end of the training.
a name will be able to reveal the whole personality of a person and has a unique meaning and exclusive, so nobody else can understand. Probably if
reveals it to us now would not tell us anything: you may be too trivial and insignificant, or would tell us too much, risking premature to influence our choices. This is
a name that may have made sense only when fate will run its course and completed entirely unnecessary pruning of our branches.
I wondered, then, what could be my secret name: one that contains the whole essence of my being.
It 'came out a bit as a' divided - our secret name will necessarily be much easier, because God is infinitely easier for us - but I think a little 'this comes close:
"endless quest, full of joyful hope , a way out of this immense solitude. "
know me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment