Monday, December 27, 2010

Niñasfollando En El Autobus

Captain beautiful things right when you say do not ever

And, among many things, then there are those people and corners of life that will get you back and who do not will eventually tear you never smiles.
Sunday, at 21, Parma destination and a train almost completely empty. Only two boys in that car and I totally absorbed in thoughts that are dissolved through a landscape illuminated only by half. So from nothing, or rather a trivial information on the way, I started talking with one of them and here that the trip has turned into something much more pleasant and even shorter. After disembarking at the destination, then direct him to the South, I stopped a few from there, we decided to accompany each other to get something to eat and buy cigarettes. So, as if we had known a life without ulterior motives, without too many words nor explanation. Simply because he went there. Simply because at that very moment, the case asked that we found ourselves alone in quell'angolino world. Shortly after we headed back to my track. The train is arrived on time and stopped a few yards ahead of me, so I took my bag and I started to run towards the first entrance, but before I could not help but looking back one last time to that fast traveling companion. We smiled, greeted with a wave of his hand and before it goes away, I shouted a thank you and within me, goodbye.
This will be one of those moments that will follow me every time your mind will come to an end in December of that night whatsoever. After all, good things happen just when you say do not ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment