Friday, December 3, 2010

Dressings For Caesarean Section Wounds

potere della musica

The other day I went to Fnac in search of a disk to give to a friend. I had to return
received as a gift for a movie a few weeks before.
The movie was "Into the Wild" released a few years ago but has already become a cult movie.
I was given why that had long expressed a desire to see him, given that many people after seeing it, well I did not understand why, think of me.
After seeing him I understood, deals with a subject that is close to my heart: the relationship between loneliness and happiness.
The protagonist chooses to isolate itself from the world because, disappointed with the human (especially families) is convinced that one can be happy even in total solitude, immersed in the wonder of a landscape untouched by civilization. At
includes the end instead of "happiness is only real if shared," but it was too late and the film ends, in my opinion, very sad.
that happiness is only real if shared I have understood, thanks to great passion for music that I had as a boy.
When I run into a really nice hard not resist the temptation to just listen to my friends, for the good and the beautiful are by their very nature of communication.
How many discs I recorded the other out of pure desire to spread a beautiful thing, so the illusion of being in some way helping to make beautiful the world itself. But back to
fnac: manager department records, very helpful and responsible person, I recommend 'My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy', 'is a monumental album cut, producing impressive to say the least, "he says. "Has such a variety of ideas, a natural space from one genre to another as you remain stunned, speechless: the author is an American rapper, that Kanye West."
"A raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapper," I replied in disgust.
"Why, it has some effect on hip hop?", Pursues him.
"I'm prejudiced; noooooooooooooooooo !!!!", say, unconvinced.
"Then you listen to him," said my interlocutor, and starts the disk in the background. The first
song starts and I am struck by the introductory notes, is based on a "sample" (chorus of other famous songs, reworked) of one of my favorite songs: In High Places Mike Oldfield.
But it is still a rapper, I tell myself still puzzled. Part
the second song and I am amazed by a gospel choir but all things considered harmless, is hit by a truly brilliant sound texture, which makes it literally go up in the sky.
have won, but do not admit it again: "I can not buy a hard hip hop", I keep telling myself. "Just what am I so picky when it comes to musical taste." More
goes on the record, however, the more I feel my immune system collapsed.
Buy it? I have not decided yet, but this rapper is a genius!

0 comments:

Post a Comment