Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Discharge 5 Days Before Period?

evening, bright eyes leaning against a bank of the Thames

It 's the first time I'm in a big city on my own. I'm excited. I feel like when at age fourteen, in the summer, I took the train to Venice and went alone to spend the afternoon around the streets and shops, I felt curious about the movement, different from the rest of my boring city.
twenty years and I still do not suffer from anxiety. Indeed. Can I travel to Naples to hitchhike or stay all night on the floor of a train without tiring and without ever feeling out of place.
I feel uncomfortable just with friends, never with strangers. This must be the youth .(..)
After four days in London I have found a home and work, now I want to use the time remaining to me before starting to work to know the city.
begin museums, so beautiful that they make me cry. One evening, at the exit of the Tate Gallery, I write a poem entitled: "Are you in the evening, bright eyes leaning against a bank of the Thames." The beauty of London is poignant. I wander the streets hungry for galleries, theaters, shops, eager to integrate as quickly as possible. Here's what I lacked in Verona, that's how I live: no one who knows me and with so many films to choose from, to discover neighborhoods, parks, local people from all over the world to know.
(Daria Bignardi - A heavy karma)

















(London 2010-2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment