il mistero del dolore
Pain is a mystery, deep in the human being able to raise two antithetical responses: repulsion and solidarity.
Most of the men manifested a natural tendency to rejection of suffering, nella convinzione che la felicità consista nell’assenza del dolore.
E’ frustrante assistere al dolore disperato di chi non riesce a cogliere il senso di un malessere che conduce all’isolamento, al rifiuto della vita e, qualche volta, alla follia.
L’esistenza dell’uomo sulla terra è caratterizzata dalla più assoluta finitezza, non solo per il fatto che è destinata a consumarsi nel tempo, ma anche perché è tormentata continuamente da un’inesauribile esigenza di abbeverarsi ad un infinito che le dia senso.
Quando questo nutrimento non riesce più ad alimentare l’anima, allora, la sofferenza genera laceranti conflitti interiori, che si manifestano nel grido disperato of those who rebel pain after having tried in vain to reason: "I have received life like an open wound and have prevented the suicide to heal the scar. I want the creator, in every moment of eternity, it covers the wound. And 'who inflict the punishment, I did not deserve this torture "(Lautrémont).
There are, on the contrary, people who come to deal with the pain and hope with humility, understanding that every human event has its own intimate, often mysterious, reason for being:
"man of the areas of his heart that not yet exist and where the pain comes because they exist. "
Every phenomenon of birth, growth and maturation is accompanied by pain, a feeling which is inseparably linked to the joy and happiness: "As you dig deeper the pain, the more joy you can contain" and "when you are happy, look at the bottom of your heart and find that yesterday you suffered from what today makes you happy "(Gibran).
I can not explain the pain I have known innocent in my life.
What I know is that every time I met him on my way something inside me has changed. And
'This is perhaps the greatest mystery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment