I love the metropolitan as well as stations and airports. The sharpest people you meet in these places fleeting. There was a young boy, alone with his dog on the night of Dec. 31 at Kings Cross. He played "Stand by me", the whole way her. I was on the escalator I went up and more, more I watched him leave and the more I thought that there, in that station, there was no person more free him. Free from all conformity, by any rule, any expectation of any event. I've always liked these places non-places, for that matter I never ever get on a meter and not getting lost in someone. Like the Indonesian girl who sat in front of me on the morning of January 1. It was about 11 and I live in Portobello as she fell from who knows where the evening. He wore a pair of sandals high, a long turquoise dress was beautiful and shocking in that smile that covered. Next to her, instead, a boy still in work clothes wrapped in his sleep. Or, I remember with pleasure that the Hungarian violinist dressed as a cowboy every day crossing the usual stop and gave a bow to every lady. I love these places because there is always an occasion when reflected. Some people smiled, some are indifferent, those who have lost all hope, those who are in a hurry and who wears headphones and alienating itself for a moment, the reader, who has with him his guitar and people like you , cross your eyes with the same curiosity that accompanies you. And then you smile, you relax and think that after all life is beautiful because of these trifles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment